THINKING OF SWITCHING TO ELECTRIC?
You have come to the right place at J.J. Burke Car Sales. With a comprehensive EV Range available there is an Electric Vehicle to suit you. There is so much to love about electric vehicles over the conventional combustion petrol or diesel engines. The benefits of an Electric vehicle are
- Relaxed Driving Experience thanks to a silent motor with no engine noise or vibrations that you would get on a petrol or diesel engine
- Ever growing network of charge points - thanks to ESB eCars charge point installation in public areas there is multiple options for charging your Electric Vehicle on the road. You can view the full map on the ESB eCars here
- Grants - SEAI will contribute a grant of up to €5,000 plus VRT Relief towards a new Electric Vehicle towards a Private Customer, while Businesses can receive a grant of up to €3,800 towards a new Electric Vehicle.
- Innovation - with new Electric Vehicles like the All New Renault ZOE you can benefit of clever innovation like the MyRenault App which on certain models allows to "Pre Heat" the climate control so your ZOE's interior cabin is at the perfect temperature on a cold day!
- Choice - at J.J. Burke Car Sales you can choose from the innovative Renault Z.E. or Zero Emissions Range with a range of Hybrid options available towards the end of 2020. You can choose from the all new Renault ZOE or in the commercial range, the Renault KANGOO Z.E. and Renault MASTER Z.E. New for 2020 is the launch of the Peugeot EV Range including the e208 and soon to be launched e2008 SUV while the 3008 SUV Hybrid4 and 508 Hybrid4 will be available soon.
To view the Renault and Peugeot Electric Range please click below
There is a grant available up to €5,000 from SEAI for an Electric Vehicle plus VRT relief. When purchasing a new Electric Vehicle, the dealer will apply for the grant for you. The grant amount is deducted from the total price agreed for your new Electric Vehicle.
A government funded support scheme has also been introduced to assist homeowners install an electric vehicle charge point on their property. This provide grants of up to €600 towards the purchase and installation of a home charger unit.
For more information on the SEAI grants available, please visit: https://www.seai.ie/grants/electric-vehicle-grants/
For more information or to book a test drive today please call 094 9541359 or simply fill out the contact form below and a representative will come back to you.